Friday, October 1, 2010

What a week. Last Saturday Ross and Charlie came by to get their senior portraits done. Well half way through Charlie's session the camera stopped working. It said there was a problem with the card and to use another. I didn't think too much of it and didn't think there was a "big" problem. Well after the sessions I put the bad card in my computer because I have some recovery software.
To my surprise the computer didn't even recognize the card, OH NO. I contacted the card manufacturer and they suggested I download their professional recovery software, for a fee of course. I took over 24 hours to recover and it didn't save anything so I had to try again, another 24 hours. I asked the tech why it was taking so long and he told me that the read and write part of the card was probably damaged. Anyway after 4 attempts I was able to save both sessions, and here they are.

No comments: